Tuesday & Thursday 3:45 PM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 3:45 - 5:30
10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
For more details, see our Programs page. To view our easy to use online scheduling system just click on the the SignUp Genius button.
We have many opportunities for you to reach out and make a positive impact in a child's life each week:
- LITERACY: Assist children in developing math and reading skills
- ARTS CLASSES: Assist professional instructors and support children as they learn
- FOOD: Prepare and serve nutritious meals and snacks
- GREETING: Be the first smiling face the children see when they arrive
- FIELD TRIPS: Chaperone children on local field trips
- ANNUAL ARTS FESTIVAL: Many opportunities for groups and individuals
We welcome individuals and groups to participate in any of these roles.
"Our goal is to make your volunteer experience meaningful and enjoyable every time you walk through our doors." -PPCLC staff
If you would like us to make a special presentation for your organization, please call us at (757) 627-7252 for scheduling.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: High School and up for most opportunities. Middle school students may volunteer on Saturdays with a parent joining them.
Volunteer applications are required. They should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org